Visit Must-See Destinations
Featuring the most popular destinations in Southcentral Alaska, you will see the best Alaska has to offer on this 8-day private tour.
As you board the Alaska Railroad traveling south to Seward, take in the breathtaking scenery of the Turnagain Arm and majestic mountain ridges. Explore the Kenai Fjords National Park by water to view glaciers, sea lions, puffins, and whales. Journey into the interior of Alaska, where the scenery changes from the lush forests in Girdwood to carved, braided rivers and vast tundra in Denali National Park.
Make It Your Own
- Add a day excursion from Anchorage for bear viewing.
- Upgrade your Kenai Fjords visit to a private charter.
- Add a visit to an Iditarod musher’s kennel.
- Extend your visit inside Denali National Park.
- Return from Kantishna to Denali Park Entrance by bush plane.
You can learn more about these suggestions and other ways to customize this itinerary by requesting a custom tour proposal.