All About Alaska
Featuring the most popular destinations, you will see the best Alaska has to offer on this 7-day pre-cruise private tour.
Begin your private tour in Fairbanks, the largest city in interior Alaska. Travel to Denali National Park for wildlife viewing and a glimpse of mighty Denali. Continue south on the iconic Alaska Railroad to Talkeetna, a quaint community and the jumping off point for climbers wishing to summit Denali. Travel through the Matanuska-Susitna Valley and stop for a night in Anchorage, the largest metropolis in Alaska. Your journey finishes with a leisurely day making your way to Seward or Whittier prior to boarding your departing cruise ship.
Make It Your Own
- Take a Denali Flightseeing Tour while in Talkeetna
- Return from the lodge to the Denali Park Entrance by plane
- Extend your stay inside Denali National Park
- Add a helicopter flightseeing tour and land on a glacier
- Travel to a remote wilderness lodge from Talkeetna
You can learn more about these suggestions and other ways to customize this itinerary by requesting a custom tour proposal.