Tackle the Alaskan Bucket List
Explore Alaska’s favorite places for locals and visitors alike on this 10-day private tour.
Wind along the breathtaking Turnagain Arm into Alaska’s playground, the Kenai Peninsula to Homer, a favorite destination for local Alaskans. Explore the wildlife and glaciers of Kenai Fjords National Park before venturing into the Interior. Wonder at the vastness of Denali National Park as you travel through the park in search of wildlife. This program offers something for everyone with a combination of beauty and wildlife.
Make It Your Own
- Add a local guide for a more personal Alaskan experience.
- Replace the hotel stay in Homer with a lodge in Kachemak Bay.
- Upgrade your visit to Kenai Fjords National Park with a wilderness lodge stay.
- Extend your time inside Denali National Park.
- Charter a flight from Kantishna back to the Denali National Park Entrance.
You can learn more about these suggestions and other ways to customize this itinerary by requesting a custom tour proposal.