Farming in the Last Frontier
Thanks to Alaska’s ‘midnight sun’, farmers can take advantage of nearly 24-hours of sunlight during the summer months. With an average growing season of 105 days long, the extra sunlight is crucial. Spend 10 days exploring the different farmlands of Alaska, from the coast of Kachemak Bay, all the way into the subarctic.
Make It Your Own
- Add a cheese making class in Homer.
- Plan your visit around the Alaska State Fair.
- Include some visits to local Alaskan breweries.
- Extend your visit to include Denali National Park.
- Make your itinerary roundtrip from Anchorage.
You can learn more about these suggestions and other ways to customize this itinerary by requesting a custom tour proposal.